As the UK’s most discerning and experienced art event organizer we provide an unrivalled artistic team building session. Recent clients HELLO! magazine said of our their session with us:
“Thank you so much for yesterday! The team really enjoyed themselves, and it was really well organised from your part. Hopefully our paths will cross again, and I’ll definitely keep you in mind if ever I’m organising any future corporate events.”
Another recent client, VIRGIN HOLIDAYS rated us 5 star and said:
“Darren led a great session for a corporate team offsite last month – he spent the time to help us all improve with each drawing we did and made sure there was a fun competition element with each round. I would definitely recommend for team events!”
If you are looking for a unique team building activity – look no further! Our sessions are aimed at all levels of ability, combining insight and challenges with art games and fun approaches to making art. Don your beret and let our tutor sweep you up in an unforgettable team building activity!
Our life drawing event (which includes a partially clothed model option if you are concerned about nudity) is designed to work with your creativity, imagination, and your communication and teamwork skills. Unwind, be inspired, and bond with your colleagues in our unique sessions.
- A gorgeous model or models, and an experienced and knowledgeable art tutor.
- An imaginative, fun and exciting art session with games and prizes, and all of your artwork to be taken away as a keepsake.
- Great rates for our top-end service from £25 per person.
- We can travel to you, provide you with one of our fantastic existing venues, or help arrange an alternative venue suitable for your requirements.
- You can photograph your event, or our tutor can take photographs with your camera on your behalf.
- We will sweep you up in a swirl of accessible techniques and methods, and engage you in a subject that has captivated and exhilarated artists for centuries!
For more images from our team building events please see our blog.